Cervical Spondylosis or Cervical Osteoarthritis is a physical condition caused by the wear and tear of bones and cartilage in the neck (cervical vertebra) region.…
Naturopathy cleanses your body, eliminates toxins and allows your
body to heal itself. Become more stronger and more resilient than
you ever dreamed possible!
Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind,
The body is both a temple and a perfect machine.
Our bodies have within them a healing potential,
and we nourish this potential with the pure and simple
foods found in nature.
Wellness is the complete integration of body,
mind, and spirit - the realization that everything
we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on
our state of well-being.
Our Happy Customers Say
- Excellent service and care – along with commitment to all the treatments, BNCHY provided good treatments as per my condition for my ailments. Sharwan Kumar Aggarwal | Sr. Accounts Officer, Govt. of N.C.T | Delhi
- I love all aspects of BNCHY from welcoming at reception to providing the services with utmost satisfaction. A humble abode for all alternative therapies on one platform. Best wishes and Congratulations. Prof. J.C. Srivastava | Retd. Scientist, CSIR, GOI | Delhi
- I feel relaxed and rejuvenated after a body massage. The team of staff are very nice and cordial. Specially physiotherapy department helped a lot for my condition. Services and facilities are simple and wonderful. S.K. Aggarwal | Retd. Dir, NIC | Delhi
- It was a pleasure visiting BNCHY and availing their services, I was impressed with the services given by hospital. I wish BNCHY success! O.P. Verma | Retd. Inspector, Delhi Administration | Delhi
- I was suffering from back and joint pain. I started treatment at BNCHY, after a few days, I feel relaxed and confident that I will recover soon. It was a great treatment for me. Thanks to BNCHY. S.R. Rana | Retd. Asst Eng., CPWD | Delhi
- It was a perfect place for me to get treated here, I am very happy with overall result of health condition. It was great experience beyond what I had expected. I thank all the members of BNCHY for efficient treatment and services. Resham Singh | Retd. Govt. Servant | Delhi
- The ambience and surroundings are marvelous, peaceful and divine. Hospitality is very good, Doctor’s and staff behavior is very humble, soft & cordial. Sushma Joshi | Retd Govt. Servant | Delhi
People who eat plenty of salads, or raw vegetables in general, typically have higher blood levels of several important nutrients, according to a study.…