Dr. R.M. Nair (Founder)
30 years of rich experience in Naturopathy and Yoga as a practicing Doctor as well administrator. With own efforts a full-fledged Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram is set up to provide services to 50 indoor and 300 outdoor patients. 23 years experience as the General Secretary, and as Director in all Administrative and Coordinative areas with NGOs, Govt., PSUs and Foreign Institutions. Extensive exposure and experience in various programme related to Gandhi an Institutions like Khakis, Village crafts etc. due to close association with Gandhi Smarak Nidhi and its activities.
- Advisory Board Member – Naturopathy, Govt. of NCT Delhi.
- Governing Body Member, CCRYN, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Honorary Advisor-cum-Senior Consultant – Mahavir College of Naturopathy & Yoga, Uttaranchal.
- Advisor-cum-Consultant- Surya Foundation, Haryana for Naturopathy.
- Honorary Advisor-cum-Senior Project Consultant Bethany Nature Cure Centre, Thiruvanathapuram.
- Ex-General Secretary – All India Nature Cure Federation.
- Honorary General Secretary – Nature Cure & Yoga Trust, Delhi.
- Board Member, Delhi Gandhi Smarak Nidhi since 1986.
- Advisor- Behl’s Holistic Health Centre, Ashok Vihar, Delhi.
- Visiting Consultant, Parmarth Niketan Nature Cure Hospital & College, Rishikesh.
- Honorary Advisor- Nature Cure Institute, Resort Country Club (Gurgaon).
- Honorary Advisor- Holistic Institute, Neemkaroli, Baba Ashram, Zonapur, New Delhi.
- Honorary Advisor- Nature Cure Resort, Jim Corbette Lodge, Ramnagar, U.P.
- Member Think Tank, Surya Foundation.
- President, Indian Naturopathy & Yoga Graduates Medical Association
Dr. Rukmani Nair (Founder)
30 years of experience in different Capacities in Naturopathy & Yoga-based Treatment, Teaching, Research & Development – as Medical Superintendent, Chief Medical Officer, Principal, Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator etc. Treated more than 2000 patients under personal care and guidance for the diseases of Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, Ostreo, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spondylsis, Migraine, Paralysis, Hypertension, Psoriasis, Colitis, Jaundice, etc.
- Have the experience of running Drug-de-Addiction Centers through Naturopathy & Yoga.
- Organized more than 200 Treatment Camps around Delhi and 150 workshops related to Naturopathy and Yoga.
- General Secretary, All India Nature Cure Federation (Regd.), New Delhi.
- Principal, Bapu Institute of Traditional Medical Sciences, Delhi – 91.
- Ex-Governing Body Member, CCRYN, Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Trustee, Delhi.(Gandhi Smarak Nidhi).
- Delivered Programmes of Naturopathy & Yoga on TV Channels like, Astha, Zee Jagaran, Jain TV, NE TV, and Doordarshan.
- Talks & Speeches of Naturopathy & Yoga on All India Radio, New Delhi.
- Published more than 100 articles in various Journals like HT Brunch, The Indian Express, Navbharat Times, etc.
Everyone – Our Administration, Doctors, Therapist and Tertiary Staff. Its the whole team who has been working together since so many years and have been serving people day in and day out.